XSEED Games has released a 2020 end of year trailer recapping the titles it released in 2020, as well as teasing upcoming titles for 2021.
Among the 2021 teases is the western release of Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed, which was announced for PlayStation 4 and PC in June 2019 and initially planned for release that winter, as well as the shop simulator and RPG Potionomics for PC, which XSEED Games announced it will publish in June 2020.
And in addition to previously announced 2021 releases Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (March 23) and Rune Factory 5 for Switch, two unannounced titles are also teased.
As for its 2020 releases, XSEED Games had a busy year. Here is its full lineup of the titles it released in chronological order:
- Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (PC)
- Daemon X Machina (PC)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus (PlayStation 4, PC)
- Ys: Memories of Celceta (PlayStation 4)
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Switch, PC)
- Kandagawa Jet Girls (PlayStation 4, PC)
- Uppers (PC)
- No More Heroes (Switch)
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Switch)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (PlayStation 4, Switch, PC)
“This was an incredible year for us, and represents one of the more diverse lineup of games we’ve had,” said XSEED Games president Ken Berry in a press releases. “Between being able to release titles long in development to releasing fresh surprises, we hope that our games have helped people stay entertained through what has been a challenging year. We want to thank our fans for all their support and we look forward to a new year, and new surprises.”
Watch the XSEED Games 2020 end of year trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.